North Miami Immigration Lawyer | Morrow Law Firm, South Florida
Are you looking for best immigration law services in North Miami? Call S.G. Morrow & Associates, an immigration lawyer at 786-558-4950 for your any immigration issue.
Logo 786-558-4950
11900 Biscayne Boulevard Suite 260, Miami, Florida 33181
"It's a rare person who can take care of hearts while also taking care of business."

North Miami
Immigration Lawyer

For most of its history, the United States has welcomed immigrants from every corner of the globe. Our nation was built on immigrants and their accomplishments.

Today, there are many ways that those born in another country can legally live and work in the United States. Students come to the U.S. every year to study at our colleges and universities, while others work for companies on work visas. Some may be fleeing a dangerous situation in their home country and seek the protections guaranteed with political asylum in our country.

Citizenship offers many benefits, rights and privileges such as the right to vote or even run for political office. As a citizen of the United States, you can travel with a U.S. Passport, receive government benefits such as Social Security, or low-interest federal loans. You can also bring family members from your country of origin to join you in your new homeland.

The Types of Immigration

Everyone seeking immigration in the U.S. will have different needs and challenges that apply specifically to their individual situation.

Depending on whether you have a non-immigrant visa and are working in this country, have a temporary or non-immigrant visa, are seeking citizenship for yourself or a family member, each situation has a different set of rules and regulations to follow. Below are some of the types of immigration in the United States.

Family-Based Immigration

Those who were either born or became naturalized citizens of the United States

under federal United States Citizenship and Immigration Services guidelines are able to file petitions for the expatriation of their spouses, children, parents, and siblings to also come to the country to join them and become permanent residents. Members of the U.S. armed forces and their families are also eligible for citizenship. There are provisions within U.S. military law also may come into play for qualified family members.

Employment-Based Immigration

Each year, thousands of foreign workers are welcomed to the U.S. If you want to work,

you are required to obtain permission to work legally in the United States. Each type of worker has a different set of requirements and ability to stay in the U.S. If you are here on business or an employment-based non-immigrant visa or other temporary or non-immigrant visas, our Immigration law firm can inform you which type of visa you will need for your stay. We can also represent you if you need to appear in court regarding your immigration status.

Which Type of Visa Will I need?

It can be confusing to figure out which visa is the right one to have.

The United States government issues different types of visas to meet the diverse needs of those coming into the country.

  • K1 Visas – Also known as fiancée visas,
  • L1 Visas – These are non-immigrant temporary visas issued to for workers in the United States
  • R Visas – An R Visa is issued to workers of religious organizations.
  • V Visas – This type of visa is issued to the family members who are spouses and minor children of those who are already U.S. Citizens.

What if I Am Seeking Political Asylum?

Our firm assists those who seek political asylum.

Those who seek refugee status often will have faced persecution because of race or ethnicity, gender, religious beliefs or membership in political or other groups and want to keep themselves and their families safe. Ms. Morrow can explain your rights if you are seeking refugee status.

We are fluent in English and Spanish, and will explain your legal immigration rights to you in the language that you prefer. If you are seeking to emigrate to the US and are in the North Miami area, the law firm of S.G. Morrow & Associates can inform you of your rights and represent you. Contact our office at 786-558-4950 for a confidential and free consultation.


Some of our major
practice areas include

At the Law Office of S. G. Morrow & Associates, our focus is on family law and immigration law. With more than 20 years of experience as Divorce Lawyer, we provide a unique blend of legal services for clients where these fields intersect, such as foreign marriages and divorces. Some of our major practice areas include :

Contact Us

An uncontested divorce may sound simple,

but there are still a lot of important issues about your future that must be decided. From a marital settlement agreement to child custody concerns, your future is our number one priority. Contact us today and find out how we can help you through the uncontested divorce process.