Child Support Modification Attorney | Child Support Modification Lawyer
If you have child support modification issues it is important to consult with a family law attorney. S.G. Morrow & Associates can help you understand the total effect of your modifications.
Logo 786-558-4950
11900 Biscayne Boulevard Suite 260, Miami, Florida 33181
"It's a rare person who can take care of hearts while also taking care of business."

Child Support Modification Lawyer

As your life grows and changes,

it is possible that you will need to modify your original divorce decree. Due to a variety of circumstances, you may need to modify your child support, child custody, and alimony. At the Miami law offices of family law Attorney S. G. Morrow & Associates, we can answer your questions and help you understand your options for modification. Whether you are looking for child support modification, child custody modification, or you would like to modify visitation agreements, we can help your family through these changes.

Family Law & Immigration Legal Counsel · Hablamos Español

Remember, it is always better to determine child custody issues while in litigation, rather than try to modify it later. To modify child custody you must show a significant change in circumstances as well as the best interests of the child(ren). At the Law Office of S. G. Morrow & Associates, we understand that times change.

If there has been a substantial change in the financial circumstances of either party in your plan, you could get an alimony modification or child support modification. If you are the primary custodial parent and you would like to move with your child(ren), we can help you handle your relocation. We help families in South Florida, with the following types of modification:

  • Child Support Modification: With specific child support guidelines in Florida, we can help you learn if you are eligible for a child support modification.
  • Visitation Modification: Whether the custodial parent relocates or your current visitation plan is just not working, we can help you file a petition to modify visitation.
  • Child Custody Modification: If it is in the best interest of your child(ren), it is possible to petition for a modification of child custody.
  • Alimony Modification: From remarriage to winning the lottery, if there has been a major change in financial circumstances, we can help you petition for alimony modifications.

Every part of your support and custody plan is inter-related. A modification to your visitation or child support plan could have major affects on your child custody or alimony. We can help you understand the total affect of your modifications.


Some of our major
practice areas include

At the Law Office of S. G. Morrow & Associates, our focus is on family law and immigration law. With more than 20 years of experience as Divorce Lawyer, we provide a unique blend of legal services for clients where these fields intersect, such as foreign marriages and divorces. Some of our major practice areas include :

Contact Us

It is possible to obtain a child support modification or to modify a visitation agreement as circumstances change.

At the Miami Law Offices of S. G. Morrow & Associates, we will help you understand your rights and options. Contact us today for more information about our legal counsel in Spanish and English. Hablamos español.